Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor submitted to another journal for consideration.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Guide for Authors.
- The text is adjusted to 1.5 line spacing; uses a 12-point font; and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points.
- Text written in Malay should also include the title and abstract in English.
- Name(s) and email address(es) of at least two potential reviewers in the relevant field must be provided.
- Details about all authors should be not be included in the manuscript, but written in the title page document.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.