IJETS was established as a platform to publish recent developments and findings in Engineering Technology field, including but not limited to, Manufacturing, Electrical, Electronics, Energy Management and Energy Efficiency, Renewable Energy, Pharmceutical Technology and Occupational Safety and Health Science. IJETS is an open access journal, and published twice a year (every June and December) by UMP Press
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Copyright of articles that appear in International Journal of Engineering Technology and Science belongs exclusively to Penerbit Universiti Malaysia Pahang (Penerbit UMP Press). This copyright covers the rights to reproduce the article, including reprints, electronic reproductions or any other reproductions of similar nature
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.