Please prepare your manuscript using DAAM's template.
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration.
- An author has been designated as the Corresponding Author. The e-mail address, full postal address, telephone number and fax number have been provided.
- Manuscript submitted is in Microsoft Word file (.doc or .docx format) and proofread.
- Article is in the correct format for DAAM journal as outlined in Guide for Author with maximum of 20 pages.
- All references mentioned in the Reference list are cited in the text, and vice versa.
- 4 potential reviewers for this manuscript are suggested in the "Comments for the Editor" text-box. Names, affiliations and email addresses are provided.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.