Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, or being currently considered for publication in another journal.
- An author has been designated as the Corresponding Author. The e-mail address, full postal address, telephone number and fax number have been provided.
- Manuscript must be submitted in Microsoft Word file (DOC or DOCX format).
- Manuscript has been "spellchecked" and "grammar-checked".
- References are cited using EndNote / Mendeley.
- All references mentioned in the Reference list are cited in the text, and vice versa.
- Permission has been obtained for use of copyrighted material from other sources.
- Suggest 4 potential reviewers for your manuscript in the "Comments for the Editor" text-box below. Provide their names, affiliations and email addresses.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.